The primary benefit of using Diathonite Evolution is that both levelling and insulating a wall can be executed in one action. This can be crucial in renovating single leaf stone or brick walls with internal or external plaster. Up to 30mm of Diathonite cork lime plaster may be applied over two to three days which allows for significant savings in project turnaround.
Diasan Lime Plastering
Key benefits include:
- Insulation against cold and heat: it is the only product that synthetizes the features of cold insulation of cork to that of heat insulation of stones.
- Highly breathable.
- Reaction to fire: Euroclass A1.
- Very quick application system (application by pump).
- Homogeneous correction of thermal bridges.
- It combines the characteristics of thermal and acoustic insulation with that of dehumidification, realizing a real energetic upgrading system.
- 100% usable and it does not have waste.
Diathonite Evolution is a natural eco-friendly premixed plaster, totally cement-free, made with pure natural hydraulic lime NHL 3.5, cork, clay, diatomaceous earth and reinforcing fibres.
Diathonite is the first real plaster made of cork, CE, EPD and LEED marked, suitable for thermal insulation, dehumidification and energy requalification, both indoor and outdoor.